Brides (and grooms) often hire videographers to capture their wedding day for several reasons:
1. Preserve memories: A wedding is a once-in-a-lifetime event, and having a video of the day allows the couple to relive those memories for years to come. They can watch the video on anniversaries, share it with family and friends who weren't able to attend, and pass it down to future generations.
2. Capture moments that photos can't: While photos are a great way to capture still moments from the wedding, a video can capture the movement, emotion, and sound of the day. This can include the couple's vows, speeches, and the first dance, which are all important moments that can't be fully captured in a photo.
3. Share the day with others: A wedding video can be shared with family and friends who were unable to attend the wedding, allowing them to feel like they were part of the day. This is particularly important for guests who live far away or couldn't attend due to health or other reasons.
4. Professional quality: A professional videographer will have the equipment and expertise to capture the day in high quality. They will have experience working in different lighting and sound conditions, and will be able to edit the footage into a polished final product that tells the story of the day.
5. Drone!!!: Drones can capture stunning aerial shots that offer a unique and breathtaking perspective of the wedding venue and surrounding areas. Drones can move fluidly and capture dynamic footage that would be difficult to achieve with photo.